- Come to Me all who are heavy laden and I will give you rest (Matt. 11:28).
- "I am with you always, even to the ends of the earth" (Matt. 28:20).
- He said that His words will not pass away (Mark 13:31).
- He said that He would raise you up on the last day (John 6:40).
- He said that whatever you asked in His name would be give to you. (John 14:14).
- He said He would disclose Himself to you (John 14:21).
- He said that He would reveal the Father to you (Matt. 11:27)
- And He said He would return in the clouds and that every eye will see Him (Mark 13:27).
Because of who God is and what He has already done for you, you can trust Him even more for the future and have no fear that He will continue to uphold you, love you, and continue His wonderful loving plan in your life.
Will you trust Him? How much will you trust Him?
How much will you rest in Him? It's up to you.
Teleconference Wednesday night 8:30 EST. (202)780-1279
Support this ministry in several ways: https://giv.li/p2nj61
Thanks, Rev. Kenn Blanchard